Saturday, October 20, 2012

Braids again and this time even smaller


 
I told you recently about how I don't wear braids that often, but it was so nice I had to do it twice :)  This time, I did really small braids.  My hair was loose in a big 'fro, and I just did them while watching TV.  Many people use braids, especially small ones, as a protective style for weeks.  I will only keep these in for part of the week, because I will be vending at a big hair show on St. Thomas and St. Croix next weekend and must rock my 'fro for it!  Braids are great as a protective style to cut down on manipulation of the hair.  If you keep them in for a week or two, you avoid the daily styling and the wear and tear on the hair caused by pulling on your hair, detangling it, or styling it.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment