Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Am Beautiful Caribbean Natural Hair Care Workshop & Exposition

JDNatlady with Kim Coles
Recently, the I Am Beautiful Caribbean Natural Hair Care Workshop & Exposition was held on both St. Thomas and St. Croix.  What a great name that to me helps to remind women that they themselves must first believe that they are beautiful and how empowering it is to recognize the beauty that God placed in women as His creation.


JDNatlady with CharyJay


This was my first time vending at this event, but I did attend the show on St. Thomas last year.  This year the St. Thomas show was at a much larger venue and featured lots of exhibit space for vendors and a great stage setup.  The University of the Virgin Islands' Sports and Fitness Center was the venue on St. Thomas and it easily held the close to 600 people that I understood attended.  There were two different fashion shows, one of which was an exciting hair fashion show that feautured some wild styles.



JDNatlady with Cassidy Blackwell


St. Croix show venue
Kim Coles, CharyJay, Cassidy Blackwell, Felicia Leatherwood, and others were there to inform, educate, and uplift the attendees.  Check out the pictures that I took with these ladies.  I was blessed to be able to display and vend both on St. Thomas and St. Croix, although I could only take a very small amount of product over with me on the seaplane to St. Croix. 



JDNatlady's Creations, LLC's booth on St. Thomas
 


St. Croix exhibit table for JDNatlady's Creations
 
Miss Naturalista did a great job with putting on the event, and I cannot wait for the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment